Is your content (or lack thereof) sucking the life out of your sales?
Content creation & optimization enables prospects to do two things:
- Find you online
- Become compelled into action
What is content?
According to Wikipedia, content is information and experiences that provide value for an end-user/audience in specific contexts.
The best content is about the user experience, not necessarily about your company. This bares repeating, as it is the BIGGEST mistake organizations make in providing content. The best content is about the user experience, not necessarily about your company. When done right, content such as webinars, videos, website content, blog posts, articles, and other related content will attract interested prospects to your website where you can convert them into leads and sales.Why is online content so important?
People use the Internet to search for interesting, valuable, and informative content that is relevant to their needs. They're searching on Google and Yahoo, talking to friends on Facebook, networking on LinkedIn, and sharing content on Digg, StumbleUpon, and De.li.cious, and doing lots of other things to find what they want.
Of the three most critical factors that affect your search engine rankings, content is #1. The more quality content you have, the greater your chances of attracting prospects (and links) to your website where they can become customers. The importance of content cannot be understated.
How much content do you need and topics should you address?The amount of content you need is ultimately determined by the following:
- How much information do you customers seek out in order to make their buying decisions? The more information you can provide to help them make a decision, the better.
- How competitive are your targeted keywords? The greater the competition, in general, the more content you need in order to compete.
- How much content do your top competitors have?
- How many different products or services are you trying to promote? How many different niche markets are you targeting? Each product, service, and target market will require their own set of unique content.
- What is the ROI from the increased traffic that results as you add more content? If the investment required to create new content leads to an increase in web visitors and if those web visitors are converting at a high enough rate, the amount of content you can and should create may be substantial. (We can help you with this analysis, just ask.)
- What do my customers want to know before making a purchase decision? These can all be addressed through informative content on your website.
- What questions do my customers most frequently ask about my business? Create content to answer those questions.
- What issues keep my customers up at night? When you create content around the most compelling topics in your customers' minds, you'll have a great chance of success.
Our Content Development & Content Optimization Services
We offer complete content writing or content editing services to meet your needs. We start by first assessing your content plan and making recommendations for the types and topics of content you should create. For original content writing, we conduct interviews with your team to obtain the technical information we need to write your content.
We create the following types of content:
In addition to writing your content, we offer 2 types of optimization:
- Promotional Optimization: We ensure your content is written to CONVERT prospects to leads or sales (depending on the goal). Whether we're working from your original content or content we write for you, all content goes through a separate and distinct process of promotional optimization to ensure your prospects are compelled to take the action we want them to take. Further, we make sure you content is easy to scan, organized effectively, and that it includes the right calls-to-actions in the right places.
- Search Engine Optimization: Search Engine Optimization is the second type of optimization we provide for your content. Through this process, we ensure your content is written for your targeted keywords using the appropriate level of density; using headers, images, and links that are optimized; and incorporating metadata (when appropriate).