The foundation of successful branding is a winning marketing strategy.
The foundation of our business is providing nothing less.
Successful branding helps to position your company as you hope to be viewed in the minds of your prospects. Remember, your brand is not what YOU think it is. It's what your customers think it is. Your branding efforts (logo, website, advertising, etc.) are simply here to influence how your customers think about you.
So, how do you create a brand that instils value and trust in the minds of your customers and that turns prospects into sales?
Our strategic marketing and branding process starts with an intense discovery process in which we research your company, your goals, and your competition and ends with a Branding Blueprint that defines how your brand will be created. The Branding Blueprint is a "brief" that combines all of our findings, key information, ideas, and strategies in a single document. The blueprint is then tweaked until all parties agree and approve the direction. This allows members of our team, your team and other key players to access key information on your company throughout the development process. We believe that without this important step, our design and development efforts are compromised.
Our standard Branding Blueprint includes the following items and more:
- Company Overview - Who you are, what you do, how you do it
- Established Marketing Goals - What are you hoping to achieve, what are some specific, measurable targets you wish to reach? What are your conversion goals?
- Industry - what is the current state of the industry in which your company operates?
- Target Market - Who they are, where they are, how they buy, why they buy, what they need.
- Unique value proposition - What type of value do you offer to potential customers? What are the key benefits of your product/service? Your Differentiators? How do we want your company to be perceived?
- Competitive Positioning Strategy - Who are your competitors and how are you different from them?
- Customer Mind Set & Psychographics - What do they want to see, need to see? What are their pain points?
- Engagement/Conversion Plan (new!) - This shows how we plan to engage your audience and get them to interact with your site on various levels. It will be directly tied to forms, downloadable media, presentations, kits, guides, ordering, meetings, conferences, etc.
- More interested prospects & web visits
- Higher conversions
- Substantially increased response rates
- A powerful brand image that builds value, trust, and credibility
- Measurable competitive advantage
- Increased sales
So what should you do next?
We hope you found this information helpful. It’s our goal to educate and accurately explain our services to our customers!There are several actions you can take, pending the time-line and importance of your project:
- Follow us! You will get Insider tips from our CEO and Team as well as special offers and discount coupons for services!